Top 10 Websites Banned by Indian Government.




Indian people were always fond of downloading contents delivered through file-sharing websites. Moreover torrents sites were the most reliable and promising source. Since almost everything is availablein the form of torrents at favorite sites.


I have managed to hear these words...

"I can't buy Ps, why should I, I am not a pro..."
"...everyone'is dl (c) content via torrent, why shouldn't I?";
"I will purchase the product once I starts to earn..."

The people moving to pirated content rather than original. And the main reason behind this is known to all. Article about Piracy Killing Here.

No-one including government has ever beem able to stop this practice. Users love it, and the show goes on...

So finally the major File-sharing websiotes and almost every torrent site is banned. Starting around 25th May 2012, upto now every site is blocked to enter via indian internet.


The Top 10 websites BANNED by Indian Government are.


  1. Vimeo
  2. PirateBay
  3. Pastebin
  4. Torrent.eu
  5. FilesTube
  6. KickAssTorrents
  7. FileSonic
  8. Songs.pk
  9. TorrentHound
  10. ExtraTorrent


What happened was users werent given a choice to protest against this 'ban everything' step. Because govt. knew it wont let them pass the bill.


Let me know what do you think about this...


Update 1 July 2012
The ban has been taken off. Now these all websites along with 200(some of these) others are back to normal.

Comments

  1. Hey, I just got a news that ''Vimeo'' Ban has been removed.

    I am very happy to hear this news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No dude, Its not.
      Up till now the ban is on for the vimeo site.

      Delete
  2. but we can still use all of them through anonymous proxy websites like www.zend2.com !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea dude u rock ! thanx man :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to tell my experience to open any site when it is blocked by firewall this is very easy to access blocked site when your network administrator have already blocked this site you need to click on
    Mousebreaker UK proxy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts